A light & tasty salad for the summer, to brighten the dullest of Summers evenings, enjoy outside when the sun comes out!
- 4 x large raw beetroots
- 2 x large carrots peeled
- 3 x red apples
- 3oz rocket or baby spinach
- Sea salt & cracked black pepper
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tsp ex virgin olive oil
- Handful of chopped parsley
- 2oz mixed roasted nuts (optional hazelnuts or almonds)
Grate beetroot, carrots & apple. Roughly chop rocket and spinach, mix with grated vegetables & apple. Season with lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, parsley & the chopped nuts if using.
How simple is that!! Enjoy.