Be the first to hear of special events, exclusive offers, new product releases, giveaways and all things Pavilion
This limited-edition Collection celebrates Weber’s innovative spirit and passion for creating a better grilling experience for people everywhere. With intricate details that reflect American culture in the 1950s, these kettles pay tribute to the past, present, and future of cooking outside.
The limited-edition 70th Anniversary Kettle is a high-quality Weber kettle you’ve come to expect, combined with nostalgic and modern features. Nods to different eras of Weber’s history can be found throughout its thoughtfully detailed exterior. Hand-enamelled Hollywood Grey is reminiscent of classic films from the 1950s era when the kettle originated. Other retro features include a solid bottom utility tray for storage, a ‘50s hood-ornament themed lid thermometer, white-walled wheels, and wood-like nylon handles. All of it comes together to create a barbecuing experience worthy of celebration.
• Hollywood Grey exterior is a nod to ‘50s black and white films
• Store your tools in the utility tray, last featured in 1950s kettles
• Features a stylish ‘50s hood ornament-inspired lid thermometer
• Wood-like nylon handles resemble those on ‘80s and ‘90s kettles
• White-walled wheels commemorate the kettle era, 1952-2022
• Dimensions - Lid Open: 118cm H x 65cm W x 78cm
• Dimensions - Lid Closed: 107cm H x 65cm W x 72cm
• Diameter: 57cm
• Total Cooking Area: 2342 Cm²
• Fuel Type: Charcoal
• Rust-resistant Aluminium Dampers: 1
• Char-basket Charcoal Fuel Holders: 2
• Gourmet Bbq System Hinged Cooking Grate
• Porcelain-enamelled Bowl and Lid
• Tuck-away Lid Holder
• Removable, High-capacity, Aluminium Ash Catcher
• Aluminised Steel One-touch Cleaning System
• Spring Clip/push Pin Leg Assembly
• Built-in ’50s Hood Ornament-themed Lid Thermometer
• Wood-like Nylon Handle With Tool Hooks
• Wood-like Nylon Lid Handle With Heat Shield
• White-walled All-weather 20 Cm Rubber Moulded Wheels
• Solid Bottom Utility Tray
• 70th Anniversary Bottle Opener Included
• 70th Anniversary Metal Sign Included
THE HISTORY OF WEBER
Weber is the worlds number 1 barbecue brand. After 60 years at the forefront of barbecue design and innovation it's easy to see why.Weber barbecues are of course the number one barbecue brand in the UK. Whether for Charcoal bbqs, Gas bbqs or Electric bbqs, with Weber barbecues you get perfectly cooked food every time.
Barbecuing has never been more versatile than with Weber's range of products and accessories. Watch Irish chef David Rice go through step by step how to make everything from pancakes to desserts to steak of course all outdoors and on the BBQ.