Agapanthus Big Blue - 3L Lime
AGA008Regular price €12,00
Agapanthus ‘Big Blue’ is a stately perennial plant which will radiate superb shades of blue. It looks wonderful as part of border planting and equally will look very attractive as a container plant on the patio. Grows best in well-drained soil, it will clump up steadily over the years slowly improving each year. Flowering period is from July to September.
Agapanthus 'Big Blue' is a neat, compact-forming, frost hardy, deciduous perennial with dark green leaves. Throughout Summer, dense clusters of trumpet-shaped blue flowers stand tall on sturdy erect stems.
Agapanthus (African lily or lily of the Nile) are some of the most beautiful and reliable summer plants you can grow. As they enjoy lots of sunshine, they are naturally resistant to wind.
- Type: Deciduous perennial
- Preferred location: Full sunlight, partial shade
- Hardiness: Fully Hardy
- Soil: Well drained, moist
- Max Height & Spread:1.2m x .6m after 2-5 years
- Season of interest: July – September
- Garden Uses: Beds and borders, patio and containers
- Garden Style: City and courtyard, coastal garden, container garden, cottage and informal garden
- Garden care:Cut back deciduous foliage when it dies and applya layer of mulch.