Crocosmia 'Lucifer' 2L
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Mid-green, pleated blade-like leaves and arching deep red flower stems bearing glowing orange, tubular flowers that have a paler orange throat
- Foliage: Deciduous. Habit: Clump forming
- Position: Full sun, Partial shade
- Soil: Loam, Sand, Clay, Chalk. Moist but well-drained
- Ideal for: Coastal, Cottage and informal garden, Flower borders and beds, Cut flowers.
Crocosmia are deciduous cormous perennials with erect, sword-shaped leaves and branched spikes of showy, funnel-shaped flowers in summer