Hydrangea Arbor. 'Incrediball' 10lt
14051962Regular price €20,00
HOW TO PLANT A HYDRANGEA
To plant this Hydrangea follow these instructions:
• Choose free draining soil. If your soil is poor quality, you can improve it by adding ericaceous compost and fish, blood & bone fertiliser
• Hydrangeas will grow in alkaline or acidic soils unless they are extreme
• The ideal position is one which gets sun in the morning and/or late afternoon
• Dig a hole double the width of the rootball. Sprinkle in a handful of blood, fish and bone fertiliser and blend into the ground.
• Stand the plant into the hole.
• Fill around the roots and firm the soil down gently but firmly. Water well to settle the surrounding ground around the root ball.
• Plant to the same depth as your hydrangea Annabelle was in the pot.
•Type: Deciduous shrub
• Preferred location: Full sun, semi-shade, dappled shade
• Hardiness: Fully Hardy
• Soil: Moist, well drained, humus rich soil
• Max Height & Spread: 1.5m x 1.5m with annual pruning
• Season of interest: June – September
• Garden Uses: Beds and borders, patio and containers, wall-side borders
• Garden Style: City and courtyard, woodland garden, cottage and informal garden
• Garden care: Remove flower heads in Spring after Winter frost has passed as the flower heads protect the developing buds. Mulch younger plants with manure or compost in Spring.