Landscape Bag Narcissus Tete A Tete
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Size: 20x18x23cm
- Colour: Yellow
- Flower Height: 20 cm (8")
- Plant Depth: 10 cm (4")
- Planting Distance: 10 cm (4")
- Planting Month: 9-12
- Flowering Month: 3-4
- Planting Temp: 0-15c°
- Theme: Landscape
- Storing info: store dry and cool until planting.
- Planting position: plant in a sunny or partial shade position
- Year round
- Suitable for garden
- Suitable for pots and patio
Plant Info: these bulbs are easy to flower in spring. They can be planted in groups from September until December. Store dry and cool until planting. Further information: please look at schemes.
A netlon bag filled with lots of flower bulbs to give that empty space in your garden a real make-over.
The narcissus cylaminieauses are developed by crossings. The flower looks down and the petals stick out backwards. The flowers grow about 10 cm high.