Narcissus Grand Soleil D'Or
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Size: 14x7x20cm
- Colour: Yellow - Orange
- Flower Height: 40 cm (16")
- Plant Depth: 0 cm (0'')
- Planting Distance: 5 cm (2'')
- Planting Month: 9-12
- Flowering Month: 11-3
- Planting Temp: 0-15c°
- Theme: Popular collection
- Storing info: store dry and cool until planting.
- Planting position: plant in a sunny or partial shade position
- Suitable for pots and patio
- Suitable for indoor
Plant Info: these bulbs are easy to flower in spring. They can be planted in groups from September until December. Store dry and cool until planting. Further information: please look at schemes.
A plastic or paper bag with the flower bulbs of your choice.
The daffodil is best known under the name 'narcissus' and is a beautiful spring flower. The daffodil is characterised by the yellow trumpet surrounded by yellow or white petals. The flower bends slightly forward. The bulbs naturalise very easily and are also hardy.
The narcissus tazetta is a dwarf narcissus. The stem bears several flowers which are fragrant. The color of the tazetta is mostly a pale yellow cup with white petals. The leafs are more narrow and grassy than other daffodils.