Neudorff Bugfree Total Bug Kill 250Ml Conc.
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Active ingredient content 0.045 g/L pyrethrins and 8.25 g/L rapeseed oil
- Ready to use spray to control mature insects, their larvae and their eggs
- Effective against sucking and biting insects such as aphids, thrips, spider mites, whitefly, mealy bugs, scale insects, caterpillars, beetles and sheet wasp larvae
- Suitable for a wide variety of ornamental plants, kohlrabi, apple and pear in home gardens and on allotments
Best application time: early in the morning or in the evening. Do not apply in direct sunshine or in hot weather.
How to use: Shake well before use. At the first sign of pest attack, apply as a fine spray to thoroughly wet the leaves and stems of infested plants, but avoid direct application to open flowers. Ensure the lower surface of leaves is thoroughly wetted. For sucking insects and spider mites, repeat treatments at 7 day intervals may be required to maintain control. For whitefly, mealy bugs and scale insects, repeat treatments at 3 days intervals will be required to achieve effective control. Apply as required up to a maximum of 2 sprays per year for kohlrabi and pome fruit and of 8 sprays per year for ornamental garden plants. Two sprays are usually sufficient for most pests. When used as directed, moderate control of whitefly and spider mite eggs may be expected.
Dead insects may rest on the leaves for several days before they fall down. Some species of plant, including Ficus, Poinsettia, Lantana and ferns, may be sensitive and suffer damage to foliage, particularly where more than one application is made. We recommend that you test on single plants before treating larger numbers.
Please see the inner label for further instructions.
- Spray plants and undersides of leaves until dripping wet