Garden Centre Florist
At The Pavilion Garden Centre and Interiors store, we are currently seeking an experienced Florist to join our team. The Pavilion is located in Ballygarvan, just minutes drive from Cork City.
The following attributes are desirable for this role;
- Experience working as a floral designer
- A genuine interest in horticulture, indoor and outdoor plants
- Interest in industry trends and a flair for merchandising displays, pots & containers
- Solutions-focused and sales focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the day-to-day work activities of your landscaping team
- Assist in the development and training of new team members
- Diploma or degree in horticulture or relevant experience
- FÁS Safe Pass and Manual Handling
We are seeking a Customer Service & Sales Executive to join our team. The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, have a good eye for detail, willing to take direction and happy to work as part of a team.
- Customer service & sales skills are paramount and the ability to engage well with customers.
- Liaise closely with other members of your team to help improve and maintain standards.
- Monitor stock movement and help implement promotions
- Experience working in a Customer Service and/or Retail Sales environment.
- Excellent communication & influencing skills
- Interest in horticulture or floristry
Chef de Partie
At Pavilion Garden Centre and Restaurant in Cork, we are recruiting for the role of Chef de Partie. This role is a full-time position with the added benefit of friendly daytime working hours, typically between 7 am and 4 pm. There are no split shifts.
The Pavilion is a well-known destination in Cork, synonymous with sourcing great local artisan produce, and creating quality dishes, which are enjoyed in a unique location just minutes from Cork city.
The following attributes are desirable:
- 2 years previous experience essential
- Relevant Qualifications essential
- HACCP Certified
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Standards Driven
- Passion for Cooking / creating great dishes
- Business Conscious
- Strong Work Ethic
- Team Player
Ideally, you will have a full driver's licence and your own car to travel to and from work.