This weekend we have a very special visitor to the Pavilion who will answer all your questions, helping you get the very most from your Weber BBQ.
Cormac Murphy is an expert trained Weber chef and has been a member of Weber's Grill Academy since 2015. Cormac will be at The Pavilion on Saturday 31st of July and Sunday 1st of August between 11am and 4pm both days. So, any questions you might have, Cormac will be here to help you - no appointment necessary.
Some of the most common questions people ask about grilling may be exactly what's on your mind, such as;
- Whats the best way to light coals on a charcoal barbecue?
- How to clean a barbecue?
- How to grill fish on a bbq?
- How to grill pizza on a bbq?
- How can I know when food is cooked on a bbq?
- Can I use my bbq as an oven for cooking casseroles and desserts?
- How to roast a chicken on a bbq?
- How should I store my bbq?
- Explain the concept of indirect heat and direct heat?
If you would like to have an informal chat with a trained Weber expert chef, pop in this weekend, 31st July or 1st of August and Cormac will answer your grilling questions!
You will find the full range of Weber BBQ's at The Pavilion Garden Centre in Cork. With Weber Grills you can choose from a range of Gas, Charcoal, Portable and Electric. Call to us today in Cork or browse our selection of barbecues online!