- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Size: 14x7x20cm
- Colour: Light Yellow - Yellow
- Flower Height: 20 cm (8")
- Plant Depth: 10 cm (4")
- Planting Distance: 10 cm (4")
- Planting Month: 9-12
- Flowering Month: 3-4
- Planting Temp: 0-15c°
- Theme: Popular collection
- Storing info: store dry and cool until planting.
- Planting position: plant in a sunny or partial shade position
- Year round
- Suitable for garden
- Suitable for pots and patio
Plant Info: these bulbs are easy to flower in spring. They can be planted in groups from September until December. Store dry and cool until planting. Further information: please look at schemes.
A plastic or paper bag with the flower bulbs of your choice.
The daffodil is best known under the name 'narcissus' and is a beautiful spring flower. The daffodil is characterised by the yellow trumpet surrounded by yellow or white petals. The flower bends slightly forward. The bulbs naturalise very easily and are also hardy.
The jonquil daffodil does not have a large cup. The petals are short and wide. There are always 3 or more flowers on the stem which are strongly fragrant. The jonquil blooms in mid or late spring.